New!!! Rooftop Solar Financing to reduce the cost of electricity
1. To cut down the energy costs in long term
2. Credit limit up to 100% of total project cost (terms and conditions are accordance with company policy)
3. Installment period up to 8 years
4. Part of installments will be paid from the saving of utility costs.
5. Rooftop Solar installation can represent the company dedication on environmental protection and helps company be socially accountable to the public
Qualification of Applicant and Project specification
1. Juristic person registered in Thailand
2. Minimum 3-year of business operation
3. Acceptable financial performance and status
4. Personal/corporate guarantee (subject to company policy)
5. Total installed power is equal to or more than 400 kW
6. The installation of Solar Panels and other equipment must comply with the MEA/PEA standards EPC has the proven
7. Track records with minimum 3-year of operation.
1. Updated or issued within the past 3 months of A certified copy of the latest partnership/company registration, Company Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association, A copy of register of shareholders
2. Financial statements submitted to Revenue Department of the latest year and the previous 2 year.
3. A bank statement showing the past 6-month transactions
4. Electricity bills from the previous 12-month
5. An energy-saving performance evaluation summary prepared by acceptance EPC
Corporate Business Department Tel. 0-2626-8280